Tweeet!

Monday, February 20, 2012

BREAKING NEWS!

Could cell phones be allowed back in school? I don't know about you guys but that's the question on my mind right now. They took away cell-phones in... 2010, if my memory serves me correctly and man, was it difficult. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I need a phone specifically to do phone-related stuff, like to call my parents or to ask something from someone in the school when I don't know where they are. Beats waiting at the bus stop forever because the timing is wrong or having to go look everywhere for said person and waste time.

Call me old, but phones with WiFi, Facebook and the huge touch screens with the big megapixels, and the Angry Pigs or whatever it is everyone's playing these days doesn't mean crap to me. I guess it's just a matter of personal taste (I prefer buttons to touch screens, by the way). Should they be allowed in school? My answer is a huge "YES!!!" because it's just more convenient, especially for those like me who have to rely solely on vehicular transport from one place to another because of distance complications. There's supposed to be some place where you can log onto, a blog of some sort to place your vote in a poll, but unfortunately, everyone was just babbling too loudly this morning for me to catch it. I have more important things to do than look around the internet for the site so DO IT YOURSELF! -lol. (Funny, how when you add "lol" at the end of a sentence, no matter how serious, it makes everything seem all light hearted.)

Also, we're all very busy here ramping up our game. Everything, projects and initiatives and all are in pre-production as of now. Like I always say, please keep an eye out for us because we'll be doing some super epic stuff this year. I mean, it's the final year for some of us, and we want to make it count! We'll be doing sales, some other marketing gimmicks and maybe some other stuff too, but that's all I know right now, so if you want to know just what exactly we have in plan, just stay tuned.

Oh, and before I log off, we're proud to announce we finally have a board! A notice board, if you didn't catch that! It's located on the top floor, near the LEO, Interact and Scout's board, if I'm not mistaken. Monthly slots will be posted there, specially for those who just don't seem to have a need for email or Facebook. Other things of significance will be posted there too. This is rather short but thanks for reading anyway.

-Le Renard

1 comment:

  1. Btw, did u find the poll at the PIBG blog? I can't find it

    ReplyDelete